I'm a wife, daughter, sister, friend, follower of Jesus. I'm an employee, an organizer, a lover of good food and wine. As it relates to this blog though, I'm a mother... to the sweetest 7 year old boy and a very precocious 4 year old with autism.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Geoff, Grayson and I ice skating at the Galleria on Christmas Eve!
Grayson LOVED skating! While shaky at first, he quickly got his balance (with help, of course!) and had a ball. He wanted to take the skates home. Perhaps an idea for Santa next year?
Jeff is right. Matt said the same thing when we took Mason skating last year. This is the age to get them lessons. I thought it was a little young, but what do I know. If you are interested I can send you the link to Kids First FREE Ice Hockey lessons at the Dr. Pepper Stars Center.
3 comments:
Grayson LOVED skating!
While shaky at first, he quickly got his balance (with help, of course!) and had a ball. He wanted to take the skates home. Perhaps an idea for Santa next year?
Grammy
According to Jeff Jones, this is the time to encourage the ice hockey!
Jeff is right. Matt said the same thing when we took Mason skating last year. This is the age to get them lessons. I thought it was a little young, but what do I know. If you are interested I can send you the link to Kids First FREE Ice Hockey lessons at the Dr. Pepper Stars Center.
Post a Comment