Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Welcome to our blog!

Well, I thought I'd "get with the times" and create a blog for our family. It's about stinkin' time too seeing as how everyone seems to have a blog these days. Anywho, we've got all sorts of things going on around here with the holidays coming up.

One of my favorite more recent traditions happens this Friday-- my Mom and Bob's Italian Christmas Eve party. Lots of good food, friends and fellowship. This year Bob's brother, sister-in-law and nephew are coming into town for the festivities, as are my Aunt Peggy, Cousin Joe, and Mom's Cousin, Pat. Man, I love this time of year!!

My boys are doing well! Geoff is wrapping up his work at WAMU-- can I get an "AMEN!" on that! He starts at his new company just after the new year. What a blessing-- working at WAMU has been such a challenge- some good, mostly not that great! We both are looking forward to this transition.

Grayson is successfully pooping on the potty, which for those who don't know the background is a MAJOR ANSWER to a whole lotta prayer! Thanks to his play therapist and an inordinate amount of divinely dished out patience form the Lord above have we made this far.

Graham-er, as we call him around here, is ALL OVER THE PLACE! Not walking yet, no doubt to sheer laziness, but he's a little pistol! He's the child who will eat us out of house and home.

My job is going incredibly well. I'm so blessed to have the position I do. I get to work with some truly great people, which makes doing what I do that much better.

I'll be back later to dish some more!
Molly

No comments: