
Hello Everyone!
It's been an interesting few weeks! Geoff has been working a lot of hours at his new job, which he really likes. They are working 12 hour days to get ready for a trip to Alabama in February. He'll be gone for 2 weeks. I keep referring to it as a "vacation" for him... he's stopped correcting me since I remind him that he'll be without kids, a wife, dishes, diapers and will be able to expense his meals and watch whatever he wants on television! Hee, hee, hee! I'll have to up my meds that week to make sure I stay sane. He'll be missing my birthday, Grayson's birthday and Valentines Day as well, so that bites. However, I am making him take me out to our favorite restaurant this Friday night for dinner-- I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!
South Beach is going well... I've lost 8.5 pounds and Geoff has lost 12 pounds. We're sticking to it much better than I thought we would. It actually has become fairly routine for us.
Most of you who know me, know that I love to cook-- and I love gadgets... especially ones I can use in the kitchen. So here is one thing that I absolutely just love... it's a little pricier than buying grated, or a block, but it's so useful when I want some fresh parm on my Ezekiel 4:9 pasta with homemade pesto and grilled chicken. YUMMO! If you haven't tried it-- be sure to! You know, it's the little things in life like "Grate It Fresh" Parmesan cheese that just put a smile on my face.
It's been an interesting few weeks! Geoff has been working a lot of hours at his new job, which he really likes. They are working 12 hour days to get ready for a trip to Alabama in February. He'll be gone for 2 weeks. I keep referring to it as a "vacation" for him... he's stopped correcting me since I remind him that he'll be without kids, a wife, dishes, diapers and will be able to expense his meals and watch whatever he wants on television! Hee, hee, hee! I'll have to up my meds that week to make sure I stay sane. He'll be missing my birthday, Grayson's birthday and Valentines Day as well, so that bites. However, I am making him take me out to our favorite restaurant this Friday night for dinner-- I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!
South Beach is going well... I've lost 8.5 pounds and Geoff has lost 12 pounds. We're sticking to it much better than I thought we would. It actually has become fairly routine for us.
Most of you who know me, know that I love to cook-- and I love gadgets... especially ones I can use in the kitchen. So here is one thing that I absolutely just love... it's a little pricier than buying grated, or a block, but it's so useful when I want some fresh parm on my Ezekiel 4:9 pasta with homemade pesto and grilled chicken. YUMMO! If you haven't tried it-- be sure to! You know, it's the little things in life like "Grate It Fresh" Parmesan cheese that just put a smile on my face.
Hee, hee, hee! Later ya'll--
Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment