Monday, April 7, 2008

Day #1- Single Parenthood...

We put Geoff on a plane bound for Alabama yesterday afternoon. He'll be gone all week... So far, so good. I've haven't had a need to order in a truckload of Zoloft to get me through-- although I do have the pharmaceutical company on standby. :) I just keep telling myself that I need to "say yes whenever possible"-- thank you Parenting with Purpose-- so when Grayson came into my room this morning at 6:40 and wanted to watch his Thomas video, I said sure! Made for a much smoother morning.

I haven't heard from Geoff yet-- I've been praying for him all day-- he was VERY nervous about this trip since he was given a lot more responsibility while at the customer site this week and was informed as such at 4pm last Thursday. I just know God is going to show up here big time!

More later!

No comments: